The term “McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 160 West Santa Clara Street, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95113. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The materials on this website are for your general information only. Such materials do not constitute a solicitation or legal advice, nor are such materials intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon the materials on this website for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your state. The materials on this website may or may not reflect the most current legal developments and are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude and disclaim all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unsolicited emails and information sent to McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas LLP do not create an attorney-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential until certain procedures, including without limitation, a conflicts check, have been completed, and an attorney has agreed in writing to represent you.
- McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas LLP does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in a state where this website fails to comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules.
- Prior results obtained as described in this website were dependent upon the specific facts and circumstances of the cases or transactions in which such results were obtained and do not guarantee or predict similar outcomes in future cases or transactions.
- From time to time this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas LLP’s prior written consent.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, McPharlin Sprinkles & Thomas LLP are the property of their respective owners.
- Any dispute arising out of your use of this website shall be governed by the laws of California.