Aimee E. Goldstein
Aimee E. Goldstein is a transactional attorney who practices in the areas of real estate and corporate law. At her former firm in New York City, Aimee managed the corporate department where she specialized in private placements, business acquisitions, and commercial real estate transactions.
Her real estate practice encompasses diverse areas such as:
- Commercial loans (representing both lenders and borrowers)
- Retail, office and industrial leasing (representing both tenants and landlords)
- Sales and acquisitions of real property
- Development of land for commercial and residential uses
- Rights to privacy and
- Title matters
Aimee’s corporate practice is equally diverse and includes:
- General corporate / business advice
- Representation of start-up businesses and financing
- Representation in the sale and purchase of businesses and assets
- Formation of corporations and limited liability companies
- General corporate governance and
- Preparation of operating, shareholders’ buy-sell, employment, vendor agreements, strategic alliance agreements and options plans and agreements
Additionally, Aimee has commercial litigation experience in state and federal courts in New York and New Jersey.
Aimee received her B.A. from Smith College where she was on the Dean’s List, and her J.D., from Albany Law School of Union University where she won the regional and national American Bar Association sponsored Negotiations Competition.